When Saturn contacted Cyrus, Cyrus ordered Saturn and the opposite Team Galactic to not search for him as he determined to stay in the Distortion World. As the battle between the Legendary Pokémon continues getting more and more chaotic, everybody begins to collect collectively. Cyrus listens to everyone realize that although humans and Pokémon make mistakes, they’re going to work together to attempt to repair it.
- New gamers start the game within the region of Karel, and will have to choose a pokemon from the three initial choices , which can then accompany you in your journey from the very beginning.
- Believing the human spirit to be incomplete, he’s making an attempt to create a brand new world.
- Cyrus at first ignores his words but shortly notices that Dialga and Palkia have stopped fighting with one another and quickly uses the Red Chain to get them fighting again.
- This space is fairly small and just has the flat perspective and a few platform hops.
- Cyrus is first seen at Lake Verity, saying that he’ll make the world his in the future.
In his speech, Cyrus says that they are on the verge on creating a brand new world with no incompleteness and strife. When the player meets Cyrus in Team Galactic’s Headquarters, he tells him that his speech was a lie, however he says that he is still meant on creating a new world, but a brand new world that is just for him, not Team Galactic. Cyrus assumes that the player needs to let out the Lake Trio. He really says that he now not needs them and is completed with them.
Pokémon Ultra Solar
After the participant defeats Cyrus, he declares that he’s going to Mt. Coronet. Cyrus also gives the participant a Master Ball (claiming he doesn’t need it), which you can catch any Pokémon with out fail. (Ironically handing the protagonist the means to seize Dialga/Palkia.) The Spear Pillar incident merely ended with the screen fading to white and all of Team Galactic disappearing.
He soon turns into angry due to the player’s sympathy for trying to rescue the Lake Trio and then challenges the player to a battle. After the player defeats Cyrus, he gives the player the Master Ball and says that he is off to the peak of Mt. Coronet where destiny awaits him. In Platinum, Cyrus has a larger position as the main antagonist and is seen extra often unlike in Diamond and Pearl. Cyrus is first seen at Lake Verity, saying that he’ll make the world his in the future. He is then seen in Eterna City wanting on the Pokémon statue. Later, Cyrus encounters the player in Mt. Coronet, telling the participant that the world is being ruined by the incomplete, weak human spirit and finds it to be worrisome.