Leer Which Means In English » Dictzone German
The endings used after the definite articles der, die and das and different words declined like them are shown below. An intransitive verb is one that does not require a direct object (e.g. The man sneezed.). A transitive verb is a verb that requires a direct object (e.g. I purchased a guide.). Get our free widgets Add the ability of Cambridge Dictionary to your web site utilizing our free search field widgets.
- Sean was muscled, but not from the gym, and there was a defiant, leering hole in his grin, the place considered one of his entrance enamel was lacking.
- Rude or colloquial translations are normally marked in pink or orange.
- to such a pitch did his eagerness and infatuation go that he sold many an acre of tillage land to purchase books of chivalry to learn, and brought home as lots of them as he could get.
- Add leer to considered one of your lists under, or create a brand new one.
- When I asked the clerk for my room key, he gave it to me with a leer.
Examples Of Leer In A Sentence
to such a pitch did his eagerness and infatuation go that he sold many an acre of tillage land to purchase books of chivalry to learn, and introduced home as lots of them as he might get. leer a Man to RuinTo gild a face with smiles; and leer a man to ruin. What you’re on the lookout for is not yet in our dictionary?
The word in the instance sentence does not match the entry word. Add leer to one of your lists below, or create a new one.
Dictionary Entries Near Leer
Chalk that as much as a script that would rather leer at our present social predicaments than have interaction with them critically (i.e. in the way of all worthy satire). Adults would leer, staring pointedly at our meals, although feedback have been mercifully uncommon. The jaw was twisted out of shape, making the face leer stupidly. When I requested the clerk for my room key, he gave it to me with a leer.